First & third Wednesdays September - June
9:30 - 11:30 am
What is MOPS?
Here at MOPS, we are on a mission to celebrate motherhood.
MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers, and by preschoolers we mean kids from birth through kindergarten. We are an international ministry for moms led by moms. We build circles of women who love each other like family, because raising tiny humans is beautiful and hard, and having each other to lean on is life-giving. And we get that sometimes you just need a safe space to breathe. A place to get encouragement that being a mom matters and to be reminded that you are important and are doing a great job! That's why we connect moms all over the world to a community of women, in their own cities, who meet together to laugh, cry, and embrace the journey of being a mom. We are all in this together.
Why join MOPS?
· To make life-long friends who relate to you and the stage of life you are in. We like to call this our tribe of women who gather together to support, commiserate, laugh, cry, and embrace the journey of motherhood together.
· To receive hope-filled insight through group discussions and speakers about the topics that matter most to new moms.
· To create, imagine - and actually finish a project.
· To find fulfillment in looking beyond ourselves with occasional service projects.
· To eat a hot meal, have someone else hold the baby, and enjoy a chance for self-care and growth while the kids enjoy a Christian based preschool-style experience they will love and want to go back to.
What does a MOPS meeting look like?
We meet bi-monthly on the first and third Wednesday of the month from 9:30am -11:30am from from September to June. A typical MOPS morning will involve a hot breakfast, table conversation and a craft or interactive activity, followed by a speaker and small group discussion. All the while, little ones will be engaged in play and learning (or napping) in the nursery or classrooms. Newborns are of course happiest with mom, so feel free to keep your tiniest ones with you.
Our new year of Summit MOPS starts up September 6!